We’re glad you’re here to check out the top 2023 Instant Pot Air Fryer recipes. Your family and guests will love the delectable appetizers, sides, main dishes, and desserts in this air fryer recipe collection.
You might already be aware if you own an Instant Pot air fryer. But if you don’t, that might sound a little odd. You can prepare simple and delicious recipes whenever you want something crunchy and wholesome. You can cook a variety of delicious foods with an air fryer.
Here are some delicious and simple instant pot air fryer recipes and lid recipes. This collection of tried-and-true recipes for beginners includes some simple chicken recipes. Enjoy~
Arby’s Curly Fries Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Arby’s Curly Fries can be prepared in an instant pot air fryer in a matter of minutes and will have the same texture as the deep-fried variety. You can make healthy fries using an air fryer to go along with burgers, chicken tenders, or any other grilled protein of your choice.
How to Cook Arby’s Curly Fries in the Air Fryer – Simple Steps
- Set the air fryer to 400 F for frying.
- If your air fryer, however, does not support the preheating function, simply set it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and run it for 5 minutes.
- Activate the air fryer and add the Arby’s Curly Fries. After that, sprinkle them with salt and drizzle them with some olive oil.
- Shake the basket frequently if you’re using an air fryer with a basket. In the meantime, flip the fries over in your oven air fryer using tongs.
Toast-Bread Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
You can toast bread in the instant pot air fryer. In addition to grilling, baking, and frying, the instant pot air fryer is a multipurpose kitchen tool. The ability of the air fryer to toast bread is one of its lesser-known uses. A quick and simple method of making a meal or snack is to toast bread in the air fryer.
How To Toast Bread In The Air Fryer – Quick Steps
- First set the temperature to 400F.
- Bread slices should be placed in the air fryer basket and cooked for about 3 minutes.
- Get perfectly crisp toast
- Quickly add your preferred toppings after removing the air fryer.
- Serve and enjoy.
Instant Pot Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Recipes
These tasty, bite-sized pizza rolls are a delicious party snack that can be made quickly and easily in the instant pot air fryer, producing perfectly crisp pizza rolls without having to use the oven. We’ll demonstrate to you how to successfully cook pizza rolls in an air fryer.
How to Cook Air Fryer Pizza Rolls with Easy Steps
- Place 12-18 Totino’s pizza rolls in a single layer in your air fryer basket or tray. Cooking oil spray is not required. (Air fryer oven: use top rack position.)
- At 390F (200C), air fry pizza rolls for 8 minutes. At the halfway point of cooking, shake or flip the pizza rolls (i.e., after 4 minutes). Pizza rolls should be fully cooked when they reach an internal temperature of 165F (74C).
- Let them cool for at least 2-3 minutes before eating, and bite into them carefully. Serve with hot marinara or another dipping sauce.
Chicken Wings Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
The best, simplest, and speediest way to reheat chicken wings is to use the instant pot air fryer. The circulating air in the air fryer crisps back up the skin of the wings and returns them to their original glory.
How to Reheat Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer – Temperature Need
- Set the air fryer to 365 degrees F to reheat wings.
- The wings should be air fried for 5 to 6 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Keep a close eye on the wings to prevent burning if there was sauce
- To achieve the best results, turn the wings over about halfway through to make sure both sides have crispy skin.
Air Fryer Tortilla Chips Instant Pot Recipe
When making tortilla chips in the instant pot air fryer, place the tortillas in the basket without overlapping them and cook for 3 minutes at 350 degrees.
These air fryer tortilla chips are incredibly quick and simple to make, and they always come out crispy and delicious! Olive oil, salt, and tortillas are the only ingredients required. See how happy your entire family will be when you serve them warm air-fried chips!
How to Make Air Fryer Tortilla Chips – 2023 Guide
- Depending on the size of your tortillas, slice each into 6–8 pieces
- Spray the tortillas lightly with cooking spray, then sprinkle with salt.
- Without interfering with each other, place the tortillas in the air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes at 350 degrees and flip them over.
Chicken Nuggets Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
You know the joy of a delicious chicken nugget, preferably one that comes in amazing shapes like dinosaurs, if you have kids or have ever been a kid. The issue I always have with chicken nuggets is not their shape or the lack of variety they offer on the menu, but rather their soggy, rubbery texture after being microwaved. But when you cook frozen chicken nuggets in the instant pot air fryer, you can consistently produce crisp, delicious nuggets.
How to Cook Frozen Chicken Nuggets in Air Fryer – Ways & Time
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, salt and pepper. In a separate small bowl whisk the oil and minced garlic.
- Place the tenders in three layers: the flour mixture, the oil, and the panko. Make sure to cover each one equally.
- After putting the tenders inside, spray the air fryer basket with oil.
- Cook the until crispy for an additional 7 to 10 minutes after flipping it at 400 degrees
Air Fryer Popcorn Instant Pot Recipe
No longer is popcorn reserved for the stovetop or the microwave. Popcorn straight from the instant pot air fryer is hot and delicious. Check the following guide to make popcorn in your air fryer!
Can You Make Popcorn in the Air Fryer – Does It Need Butter?
- The air fryer for five minutes at 400°F.
- Measure out ¼ cup popcorn kernels and lightly coat them with coconut oil.
- Popcorn kernels should be placed in the foil-lined air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Return the basket to the air fryer.
- For 8 minutes, set the timer.
- Every two to three minutes, shake the basket.
- Remove the basket once the popping has subsided and pour the popcorn into a sizable bowl.
Air Fryer Steak Instant Pot Recipe
You’re in luck if you have a juicy leftover steak and are wondering how to reheat it. We are giving you our top advice on how to reheat steak in the instant pot air fryer.
How to Reheat Steak in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F/190°C.
- Place your steak pieces in a single layer if you plan to reheat more than one piece.
- At 380°F/190°C, air fry leftover steak for 2-3 minutes at a time.
- Top with garlic butter or your steak sauce of choice and enjoy!
Air Fryer Salmon Instant Pot Recipe
Do you ever find yourself in need of a nice meal that comes together quickly? Perhaps you decided at the last minute to host friends or family for dinner. Simply put some frozen salmon in the instant pot air fryer, my friend, and you’re good to go!
How to Make Salmon in the Air Fryer – Fresh & Frozen
- Set the air fryer’s temperature to 390 degrees F.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl. The top and bottom of each fillet should be coated with the mixture.
- Cook the seasoned frozen salmon there in a single layer for 12 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Air Fryer Corn Dogs Instant Pot Recipe
With air fryers and frozen corn dogs, making corn dogs at home is also simple. The instant pot air fryer will make your dogs taste just like the ones you get at the fair. To make corn dogs in the air fryer in less than 10 minutes,
How to Cook Air Fryer Corn Dogs – Cooking Instructions
- Preheat your air fryer to 400° F for two minutes.
- In a single layer, arrange the corn dogs in the air fryer. Due to its length, my model can only accommodate two people, whereas other models can accommodate four.
- Air fry the corn dogs at 400F for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes before removing them from the air fryer basket as the sticks will be hot. To remove them instead, use tongs.
Roast Garlic Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
It’s simple and much quicker to make roasted garlic in the instant pot air fryer than it is in the oven. Simply drizzle with oil and air fry until golden and tender.
Garlic must be prepared before roasting in an air fryer. Salt and pepper should be added after exposing the garlic cloves by cutting off the tops of the garlic heads.
How to Roast Garlic In An Air Fryer – Will It Burn in the Air Fryer
- Remove the tops of the garlic heads to reveal the cloves.
- Air fry the garlic at 380°F/193°C for 25 minutes. Allow it to cool in the air fryer with the door closed for five to ten minutes.
- Use your fingers to peel the garlic’s skin off if you want whole or sliced cloves. You can just squeeze the roasted garlic cloves into a bowl if you’re using them as a spread.
Taquitos Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
Learn how to cook taquitos in the instant pot air fryer for an easy snack! For both homemade and frozen taquitos, use these Air Fryer Taquito instructions!
How to Cook Arby’s Curly Fries in the Air Fryer – Simple Steps
- Set the air fryer to 400 F for frying.
- Flipping the taquitos is not necessary for even cooking, but we found the result was better to check them and move them around after 5 minutes.
- Be sure not to overcrowd your fryer, as the taquitos won’t cook as evenly.
- Adding a dipping sauce or side adds variety to each bite and makes it more fun eat!
Air Fryer Meatballs Instant Pot Recipe
Air Fryer Meatballs are the new star of “meatball night.” They have a lightly crispy exterior and juicy interiors and are made with lean ground turkey or chicken, Parmesan, and Italian seasonings. The best meatballs in the entire world!
How to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs – Delicious Tips
- Place ground beef and ground pork in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs, then add to the beef mixture.
- Rolling the mixture into meatballs with your hands will ensure an even distribution of the mixture. Put them in the basket of your air fryer or on the rack of your air fryer.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir to combine completely.
- Cook for five minutes at 400°F in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Pizza Instant Pot Recipe
If you have an instant pot air fryer, there’s no need to use any other method again for reheating day-old pizza. The bottom crust is crisped by the air fryer, and the toppings are perfectly revitalized as the slice is heated through. It is just as good as when it first comes out.
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer – Instant Recipes
- Preheat the air fryer: The air fryer can now be started with the temperature set to 350 degrees. The preheat time should be between three and four minutes.
- Prep the slices
- Add water to the outer air fryer basket: Water turns into steam to maintain the crust’s moisture as the pizza is heated.
- Place the pizza slices in the air fryer
Air Fryer Hot Pockets Instant Pot Recipe
Have you ever used the instant pot air fryer to prepare a hot pocket? A quick snack or lunch can be made from this dish, which is crispy and golden brown.
Make Hot Pockets in the air fryer! You can have the tastiest, meltiest snack in just 10 minutes from freezer to plate!
Air Fryer Hot Pockets – How to Cook & Reheat
- Making egg wash is as simple as combining water and egg.
- The dough for the pockets should be cut using a large cookie cutter.
- Seal the hot pocket’s edges using the fork’s point. Apply the egg wash to the hot pocket’s tops.
- Put the hot pockets in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Filet Mignon Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
The most convenient, delectable, and tender steak dinner: Filet Mignon, Instant Pot Air Fryer, and Garlic Herb Butter. You can’t go wrong with this herb butter steak as a romantic dinner for two or even as a simple weeknight meal.
How to Cook Air Fryer Filet Mignon – Quick & Instant Ways
- Prep your Steak: Olive oil should be brushed onto the fillets’ both sides. Sprinkle both sides GENEROUSLY with salt and pepper.
- Make your Air Fryer Filet Mignon
- Rest: Serve the filets with a slice of garlic-herb butter after allowing them to rest for three to five minutes. Enjoy!
Croutons Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
Simple to make and much more flavorful are homemade air fryer croutons. You must first preheat your instant pot air fryer to 390 degrees before cutting 4 slices of bread into bite-sized pieces and melting butter in a medium bowl.
Air Fryer Croutons – Try This Easy Recipe for Homemade!
- Four or five slices of bread are recommended.
- Bread should be cut into bite-sized bread cubes.
- Melt some butter, and then grab some seasonings.
- After the seasoned butter is ready, carefully stir in the bread, and stir to coat very well.
- Put the seasoned bread in the air fryer’s basket and fry it there for about 7 minutes.
Potato Wedges Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
Crispy and perfectly seasoned Instant Pot Air Fryer Potato Wedges! These simple homemade air fried wedges taste great as an appetizer or side dish when sprinkled with Parmesan.
Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe – Tasty & Crispy
- Prep potatoes: After soaking the potato wedges in ice-cold water for 20 to 30 minutes, drain and wipe them dry.
- Add the seasonings: The potato wedges should be thoroughly coated after being mixed with 1 tablespoon of oil and the spices in a big bowl.
- Air fry: Spend two minutes getting your air fryer to 380°F. Put the wedges in the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- Add cheese: Remove the basket, add the wedges to the same mixing bowl, and add an additional tablespoon of oil and parmesan cheese (if using).
- Air fry again. Put the wedges back into the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
Zucchini Recipe Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
The ingredients for this quick and easy Instant Pot Air Fryer Zucchini recipe total just a few, and it comes together in no time.
This air fried zucchini is a healthy way to eat. The zucchini is then given a fantastic, crispy crust. The zucchini gets a delicious crust from cooking close to the heat source that is difficult to achieve in a conventional oven.
Air Fryer Zucchini Recipe – Healthy & Delicious with Gaelic!
- Used an air fryer in place of conventional frying techniques.
- Spice mixture while reducing salt.
- Made a more clever coating.
- Substituted a squeeze of lemon for any dipping sauce.
Pork Chops Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
These instant pot air fryer pork chops are the BEST way to cook pork! Juicy, tender, and ready in under 10 minutes, you’ll never cook boneless pork chops any other way again!
If you’ve ever made pork chops and worried they would come out chewy or dry, do not worry. You’ll change the way you prepare pork going forward by cooking them in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Pork Chops – How Long to Cook & Temperature Need
- Marinate the Pork Chops: Olive oil and pork chops should first be added to the bowl.
- Preheat the Air Fryer: The air fryer should now be preheated for five minutes at 190°C (375°F).
- Air Fry the Pork Chops: Pork chops should be added to the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 8 to 9 minutes, flipping once halfway through.Your favorite sides should be served with the pork.
Frozen Egg Rolls Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
Egg rolls cooked in the instant pot air fryer are delectable and simple, particularly if you’re simply reheating frozen rolls. Make these frozen egg rolls in the air fryer instead of deep frying them or ordering takeout.
We’re so surprised how good air fried frozen egg rolls are and they’re crispy on the outside and fantastic on the inside. The best way to enjoy this Asian appetizer quickly is to purchase pre-made frozen egg rolls or spring rolls. They can be quickly heated up again in the air fryer, and the results are excellent!
How to Cook Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer – Instant Recipes
- Activate the Air Fryer and heat it to 360 degrees. Olive oil or nonstick cooking spray can be used to prepare the air fryer basket, if necessary.
- In the bottom of the air fryer basket, arrange the frozen egg rolls in a single layer.
- Egg rolls should be air-fried for 7 to 10 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit, or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Remove the food from the air fryer’s basket with care, then serve it with fried rice, your preferred dipping sauce, and other options.
Frozen Shrimp Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
Only 3 ingredients are needed for this super-fast shrimp! The shrimp turn out delightfully tender and tasty on their own, so you don’t need much else!
This easy air fryer recipe couldn’t be simpler! An instant pot air fryer and some silicone kitchen tongs are all that are required.
Frozen Shrimp in the Air Fryer – Quick & Delicious Recipes to Enjoy
- Prepare. For the best shrimp, do start out by preheating your air fryer to 400°F (204°C). Lightly oil your air fryer basket or trays using spray or a pastry brush to apply the cooking oil.
- Transfer. Open the bag of frozen shrimp and transfer them into your air fryer basket or trays. Knock off any big pieces of ice.
- Spread in a single layer. Arrange shrimp in a single even layer in your basket or on the rack (depending on your model). Be sure that the shrimp are not too crowded or overlapped too much (a bit is OK).
- Air fry. Cook at 400°F (204°C) for approximately 4-5 minutes, then remove the basket or trays and use a pair of kitchen tongs or fork to turn over all the shrimp.
Turkey Bacon Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
Your hectic mornings will be spared thanks to the turkey bacon cooked in the instant pot air fryer, which will also give you more time to get ready. Grease splatters from the skillet are no longer an issue.
Like air fryer turkey bacon, nothing compares. You are missing out, my friend, if you haven’t tried air-frying turkey bacon yet. because it makes a great and healthy substitute for regular bacon and crisps up nicely.
Turkey Bacon in Air Fryer – Time & Temperature Require
- 1. Heat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange as many slices as will fit in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 5 minutes in step three. Turn the bacon over and then turn the air fryer on.
- Return the basket to the air fryer and cook the bacon for a further five minutes, or until it is done to your liking.
- Repeat with remaining bacon slices.
Rib Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
One of the simplest ways to prepare a quick and simple dinner is to reheat ribs in an instant pot air fryer. Put the ribs in the air fryer, and the rest is simple to do to reheat them. No need to heat up the entire house or make your baking sheets sticky with barbecue sauce; quick and simple cleanup.
How To Reheat Ribs In The Air Fryer – Temperature & Time Need
- Before adding the ribs, preheat the air fryer to 400°F. This will ensure that they cook uniformly.
- Before reheating, separate the ribs into pieces. This will help them to cook more evenly and prevent them from drying out.
- The ribs should only be reheated briefly. They will dry out and become tough if they are overheated.
- After reheating, serve the ribs right away. When they are hot and just out of the air fryer, they will be at their best.
Fish Fillet Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
It’s so simple to make fried fish in an instant air fryer! Pat the fish dry. You can slice into strips to have more pieces, or just do one big air fried fish fillet.
Personally, I like them in smaller strips because you get a better batter-to-fish ratio and they cook more evenly.
Air Fryer Fish Fillet Recipe – How to Make It Crispy & Crunchy
- Combine the flour (or breading), garlic salt, black pepper, and paprika to make the dry mix.
- Coat the fish with mayonnaise.
- Then dredge the fish on the dry mix.
- The fish is stacked on the air fryer basket.
Fried Rice Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipe
If you’ve ever wondered whether you can cook rice in an instant air fryer, I’m here to tell you that you absolutely should!
Rice is one of those foods that goes well with almost anything. You’ll want to include air fryer rice in every meal once you realize how simple it is to make fluffy, tender, and oh-so-delicious rice!
Air Fryer Fried Rice – Can It be Used as Rice Cooker?
- Add the ingredients to a pan: Turn the air fryer on to 350 degrees.
- Cook: For 10 to 15 minutes, cook the fried rice in the air fryer.
- Serve: As soon as possible, serve the Air Fryer Fried Rice with optional green onion garnish!
About Air Fryers
Everything that is fried tastes better but may not be as healthy. Many homes now have the option to prepare delectable fried comfort food with less guilt thanks to air fryers. The foods aren’t dipped in an oil bath, but they can still be crispy. Like a convection oven, air fryers circulate high heat while using little to no oil (if any at all).
Also more adaptable are air fryers. Air frying also enables you to grill a steak, roast a chicken or vegetables, bake a pizza or potatoes or meatloaf, dehydrate fruit, or crisp up some veggie chips in addition to cooking fried foods like french fries, fritters, and falafels.
The design of any size of air fryers has significantly changed in recent years. Although having more options is great, the choice-making process can be overwhelming for the consumer. Instant Pot has a great line offering different models of air fryers to meet different needs.
Best Instant Pot Air Fryer 2023
Many options are available if you’re looking for the best Instant Pot Air Fryer. They have air fryers that are also pressure cookers, as well as the more conventional basket-style air fryers. If you require a large amount of cooking space, their oven-air fryers can accommodate a 12-inch pizza.
The genuine air fryers from the brand’s catalog will then be covered, as well as Instant Air Fryers. In comparison to pressure cooker models, these drawer-style air fryers are safer to use and more user-friendly.
However, there are advantages and disadvantages to each type of air fryer. All of it is covered in this buying guide.
Recent Air Fryer Posts
A time and energy-saving device in the kitchen, the Instant Pot is incredibly versatile. These multipurpose pressure cookers can be challenging to use, even though the best Instant Pots are intuitive. You’re not alone if your Instant Pot has a persistent bad odor or timer problems. When you know what to look for, most of the issues you’re seeing should be fairly simple to fix.
- Can An Air Fryer Replace A Microwave – Can I Use Air Fryer to Reheat Food?
- Can You Put Paper Plate In An Air Fryer – Safety Points You Should Know
- How to Get Rid of Air Fryer Smell – Reasons & Ways to Remove
- How To Make Jerky In An Air Fryer – How Long Does It Take?
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer Basket – Can I Put It In the Dishwasher?
- Can You Make Soup In An Air Fryer – 2023 Recipe You Can Enjoy
- Different Air Fryer Sizes – Which Size Should You Choose
- Why Does My Air Fryer Not Working – Possible Issues & Solutions
- How To Clean Your Air Fryer with Vinegar?
- How to Cook Air Fryer Plantains – 2023 Guide
- Air Fryer Mahi Mahi – How Long to Cook Mahi Mahi
- How Long Should You Cook Brats in An Air Fryer?
- How to Dino Nuggets in the Air Fryer with Simple Steps
- How To Dehydrate Peppers In An Air Fryer – Is It Really Work?
- How to Reheat KFC in Air Fryer – Step-by-Step Guide 2023
- Can You Put Olive Oil In An Air Fryer – Is It Safe to Use?
- Do You Need Special Pans For the Air Fryer – Is It Necessary
- Instant Vortex Mini Air Fryer Review 2023 – Is It Worth It
Instant Pot Air Fryer FAQs
How Does An Air Fryer Work?
The food is placed inside a heat-proof basket of the air fyer. A heating system and a fan are located in the lid or top portion. The device moves hot air around the food, creating a convection effect that cooks and browns the outside of the food without the use of oil.
How to Use An Instant Pot Air Fryer?
The food is positioned inside the air fryer’s heat-resistant basket. A heating system and a fan are located in the lid or top portion. The appliance moves hot air around the food, creating a convection effect that browns and cooks the food’s exterior without the use of oil.
Depending on the type of air fryer, yes. The Instant Pot comes with a stand-alone oven air-fryer or a basket + crisp lid version. With technology that distributes hot air around the food evenly, both have adjustable temperatures and times.
Simply insert the air fryer basket into the main body of the Instant Pot and add the food, being careful not to overcrowd the basket. For the best browning, one to two layers of food are recommended. Although it is not necessary, you can drizzle or spray a little oil on the food to improve crispiness.
Set the temperature (typically 200–204 C/ 392–399 F) and the time, then press Start. Place the air fryer lid on top. Hot air circulation won’t start until the air fryer lid has heated up, which will take a few minutes. To ensure even cooking, you can rotate, flip, or stir the food in the basket by opening the air fryer’s lid halfway through.
Can You Use the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Without the Basket?
Yes, you can. To make sure that the food cooks through to the center as well as the top and bottom, the Instant Pot should, however, have unrestricted airflow.
Can You Use Aluminum Foil in Instant Pot Airfryer?
A basket is the only place that aluminum foil should be used in an air fryer. Avoid using foil when air-frying tomatoes, peppers, or citrus because acidic foods react with aluminum. Instead of foil, use parchment paper or a bare basket so that cooking won’t be hampered.
What is the Difference Between An Air Fryer and An Instant Pot Air Fryer?
While Instant Pots cook meals that require a liquid component, such as stews, soups, and rice, air fryers help make food that would otherwise be cooked in a deep fryer crispier. This article contrasts the characteristics of an Instant Pot with. air fryer to enable you to make an informed decision when considering either one.
What Can You Cook in An Instant Pot Air Fryer?
Any food that can typically be roasted, deep-fried, or shallow-fried can be cooked in an Instant Pot air fryer. Consider ribs, salmon, shrimp, fried pickles, apple fritters, chicken wings, nuggets, or tenders, fries, bacon, crispy potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.